Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Go to Look this Winter... Winged Liner


For years I loved detailed layered eyeshadow looks. When my second son arrived all of a sudden I felt I had lost myself because often I had no time for makeup before I went out the door. During the fall and heading into the winter months I finally found a way to get back to makeup in a time crunch and still feel like I was having fun with it! The answer was liquid liner!!!!



There are so many new liners on the market in amazing colours etc (reviews for some of my newest finds will be coming soon).

I can do my makeup in a pinch and still get to play with colour and feel polished when I go out the door!



I don't want to get stuck in a makeup rut... but for now this is a great way for me get back into a makeup routine!!


2 comments:

Lisa Philbin said...

I'm so crap at doing winged liner... well any top lid liner at that! This look is lovely on you!!

NancyPower said...

@Lisa Philbin - Thanks so much! When I start reviewing liners there are a couple that are great for people that aren't comfortable with liquid liners!!