Friday, November 7, 2008

Maybelline COLOSSAL Volum' Express Mascara

I love trying new products and I must say this was the best purchase I have made in a while!! Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express is one of the best mascara's that I have used in a long time!! It's brush creates amazing volume with ZERO clumps and it's colour Glam Black doesn't appear gray on the lashes the way that some others seem too! It's washable formula also satys where you put it but washes off easily with regular eye makeup remover.

I am so glad that the L'oreal brand has made a product in reponse to Cover Girls Lash Blast! I am a huge L'oreal fan and I am very impressed with the product they have developed!!

The price point is another winner coming in at around $7.00 depending on where you shop!

In my opinion Colossal will be your new favorite product in your makeup bag!

No comments: