I just posted this tutorial and wanted to give you some info on the colours and products I used to create this look. This is part one of a little series I'm doing on natural looking eye's with a twist. Some days you don't want to do an extreme look but you still want to have a little fun, this will be a series dedicated to that type of look!
For this eye look I used;
- deep brown gel liner as a base
- So foxy shadow from Annabelle
- Faces blue pigment
- Elizabeth Arden's Ebony shadow
- Golddigger shadow from Annabelle
- Martian shadow from Annabelle
- Buff Naked Shadow from Annabell
- Black liner pencil
- Rimmel Glam Eye's Lash flirt mascara
I hope you like this look as much as I do. Please check out the tutorial for full instructions on how to create this look.