Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cargo blu_ray Hi Definition Cosmetics

I was so lucky to have the opportunity to try several items from Cargo's blu_ray collection and I have been testing them for several weeks now. I have been using The blu_ray High Definition Mattifier, blu_ray Blush/Highlighter and blu_ray Bronzer.



The first product that I started using was the Mattifier. I jumped at the chance to try this product as according to Cargo is a  'Pore refining, line minimizing and mattifying, this product can be used over make-up or underneath as a primer for a camera-ready complexion.' I have fine lines and I am extremely oily so I it really seemed like the perfect product for me. I can honestly say I don't know what I did without this product! My makeup lasts  hours longer without touch up then it ever has before, and unlike other mattifiers also works as the perfect primer as well creating a smooth surface for makeup application.



The blu_ray Blush was the next thing that I tried. This product comes in two shades and I was given the peach tone to try. I really like this blush and think that it does gives a smooth appearance to the skin giving a glow without a real shimmery effect.



My final product to try was the blu_ray Bronzer. I really liked this matte bronzer which comes in one universal shade. It does on so smoothly and really does give a smooth look to the skin that differs from most bronzers on the market. I have used this product on many clients as well and this bronzer looks great on everyone!

I really loved all the products in the line that I have had a chance to try and they have become staples in my makeup routine. I am planning on picking up the other products offered in the line so that I can complete my collection! If you haven't tried Cargo I think blu_ray is a great line to start with!!

1 comment:

Megan Pais said...

What a great review - Glad you love everything ;)