Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Beautisol Self Tanning Products




I have been experimenting with self tanners for years, the only one I eve seem to get right is the one for my face and I had all but given up on a tanner for my body that was easy to use, didn't smell horrible and gave me the results I wanted. A few months ago I was sent Beautisol (formally Antidote) to try. I had wanted to start playing with this product long ago but had not been feeling well enough to play with tanning products. Well this week after tanning my upper body I had to fix the fact that my legs were casper white still so I pulled out my bottle of Beautisol to try.

I went straight for the dark tanning lotion as my upper body was quite dark and I really wanted some balance. One of the first thing I noticed was the smell of this product, which was not what I was used to from tanning products, it was a very pleasant smell! The website says that 'our innovative SMELL RIGHT fragrance technology actually encapsulates the unpleasant processing odor by up to 80%'.

The next thing was how dark this product was. The website explains that is a guide colour and once on the skin it actually blended in quite nicely and was not as dark as I was expecting from looking at the bottle.

This product blended really well into the skin even using the gloves provided in the package. It glided on with almost a gel feel which I found so easy to use. This product also dries very quickly and I did not feel a residue like I have felt with many other tanning products.

This lotion is paraben-free and packed with powerful antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients that help nourish and hydrate the skin. Summer Glow™ is recommended for all skin colors and tones as it highlights and blends with your own skin’s pigment. I can attest to the fact that even with my very light skin this product did not look orange and was perhaps the most natural artificial tan I have ever had. 

I really liked this product and will continue to use it. I have also included some before and afters from Beautisol's website as I forgot to take a before pic of my legs before applying the product!







No comments: