Saturday, August 14, 2010

Working at The Shopping Channel with CARGO Cosmetics

The Shopping ChannelImage via Wikipedia
I had the exciting opportunity recently to work with CARGO cosmetics at their launch on the Shopping Channel here in Canada. I am sad to say that although I had permission to take pictures I forgot my camera at home when I went to work at the event so there is no pics of the action! I was a part of the prep for 2 of the days shows! The ladies were kind enough to let me work half a day due to my ever growing tummy!! haha

It was a great experience getting to work with the models and great people of CARGO. Even better was getting to play with the CARGO products themselves. Although I have used CARGO in the past I have never really had a chance to see the line laid out and be able to to experiment with the products in that way! This Canadian brand never disappoints and I loved every product that I had a chance to play with! The kits that were put together for the show were an amazing way to try CARGO for the first time giving you many products in one place.
CARGO was offering so many great deals for their debut that you would have had to be crazy not to take advantage!

I even had a chance to see Joan Rivers in the hallway! She was in the studio for a weekend full of shows on her line of products!


Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

britishbeautyblogger said...

wow..that looks a gorgeous palette...and you saw Joan Rivers! double excellence!

Cristina from FabulousSavings.ca said...

I'm sooooo jealous!

- Cristina from FabulousSavings.ca

Farah said...

Sounds exciting too bad i couldnt make it..ps- does joan look as scary in real life?