Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Personalized Customer Service a Thing of the Past???

Plaza Too Interior West VillageImage by coutorture via Flickr

As I get older I realize that great customer service is becoming more and more important to me! At one time  as long as I got what I ordered or got a great deal I didn't care about the service I got. Now however no matter how great the deal at times I am willing to pay more in order to get better service!

My problem is I am finding it harder and harder to get the personalized customer service I crave. Even my favourite restaurant has replaced the ladies I loved... who knew what I wanted to order when I walked through the door with younger part time staff! Some department stores at least in the cosmetic section try to offer the service of the past, but even there I find many times the service is lacking!

Do you love quality personalized customer service??? Do you have a place that gives you great service that you would like to give a shout out to??
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: