Saturday, December 12, 2015

Nail of the week...red and glitter



This weekend I went to a Christmas pub crawl. I wanted nails that would be bright and festive so I chose a combo of red and glitter. I used 5 polishes in total to get this look but it took very little time to create. I finished it off with a gel topcoat to make my colours shine and seal in the mani for a few days.



Used in this look were... Wet and Wild Fergie collection in New Years Kiss, Sinful Colors in Queen of Beauty, Quo by Orly in Clean Sweep, China Glaze in Long Kiss and finally China Glaze in Ruby Pumps. I layered the cream and covered with the glitter polishes; as well I used Long Kiss first and layered Ruby Pumps over that for extra sparkle.

I am really enjoying creating these holiday looks!! This coming Friday I have a black tie Christmas party... What do you suggest I do with my manicure for the party???

No comments: