Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque


I recently tried Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque as a received a coupon in store. I really didn't think it would do too much but I'm always up for trying new products! I have relatively sensitive skin with the odd breakout and always want a quick fix. I have tried most things from proactive on down the line but not much helps.

At first I used it as a normal mask and it felt lice and cooling but I really didn't see results. Then in a panic after having a breakout before an event I used it as a spot treatment overnight! I was amazed the next morning when the spots were greatly reduced and very easy to cover up!!

Now I know it's a green mask and not the most attractive, but believe me when you see the results you won't care!

Now please know that this mask does not say to leave it overnight so if you have sensitive skin please test this product before trying the over night thing! As well please always follow instructions, if a mask says to only leave on for 10 mins please to not exceed this. The mint julep mask however did not state this.

I washed my face then applied my normal salicylic acid product the applied the mask over top where needed. I really was impressed and now use it whenever I need to!

This product was a great buy and the price was great! I say if you tend to have stubborn breakouts it's a myst have!!

No comments: