Monday, March 23, 2009

Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat


Hello All!

So my next product review is actually a nail product that I am quickly falling in love with. It is Seche Vite's Fast Dry Top Coat! Over the years I have loved to do my nails but simply could not sit still long enough to let them dry and always seemed to ruin them before I even got out of the house. I found fast dry products but found that many seemed to make the polish peel quickly so that I was re doing my nails almost everyday.

This product is amazing, only minutes after doing my nails I can do about my business without worrying that my nails will be ruined. Now I'm not saying go out and do some gardening, but normal activities will not damage your nails. As well this top coat does not make your polish peel so my manicure lasts for several days before signs of damage occur.

The product isn't the cheapest at around $12.00 CAD, but it is better then some brands and for what it does is well worth the investment!!

I give this one a big thumbs up, I now have great nails without the wait!!!!

No comments: