Friday, June 12, 2009

Maybelline's Pulse Perfection Mascara Launch


Maybelline is launching a new mascara Pulse Perfection which has a vibrating wand. This is much like Lancome's Oscillation Powerbooster which should be no surprise as both companies are part of the Loreal brand. This mascara is not yet available in stores but can be ordered online from the link I have included within this post. Maybelline's offering is half the price of the Lancome mascara at approx $20 retail and offers much the same promises!

I have not used the Maybelline mascara but I have used Lancome's version. Personally I found it to be a lot of hype. Unless you find it extremely taxing to work your mascara into the lashes this vibration is totally not necessary! I do feel it may work for anyone with limitations in hand movement to achieve a better mascara result but other then those individuals it is really not worth the extra cost.

Although I don't feel it is worth the hype I probably will try this mascara when it comes on the market just to see if some improvements have been made. For all you makeup junkies out there I know you don't want to miss a new product launch.

If you try this one please come back and leave a comment letting us know what you thought of it!

Once I try it myself I will include an updated review!

No comments: