Thursday, June 11, 2009

Quo's Total Perfection Face Primer...a Great Buy!


I have always been a big fan of Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer but not so much a fan of the price. I've tried several brands and could never find anything that was comparable in quality and durability. Well I am happy to say that has all changed!!

Quo foundation primer can be found at Shoppers Drug Marts all over Canada and their $20 primer is every bit as good as Smashbox's photo finish! The consistency is a little different but I actually find it to be a little better for my skin then photo finish! The price can't be beat for the quality, I know there are several other primers out there for less cost but I really don't find that they do the job nearly as well.

One pump provides enough product for the face and it really does lengthen the wear time of your foundation quite a bit. As well if you have dry skin or dry patches it prevents your foundation from settling into the accentuating these area's!

I feel like primer is a must as it also helps from makeup settling into and irritating the skin underneath. As a makeup artist I wouldn't be without it in my kit at all times.

I think that Quo's primer is a great way to get quality while still leaving some extra cash in your pocket!!

No comments: