Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thank-you so Much for all Your Support

I just wanted to write a little something to all of my subscribers. I am very new to blogging, I have only been working on it in a dedicated manor for a couple of months now. In recent weeks I have gotten such huge support with people new subscribers everyday. I really didn't think that things would be growing so quickly and I would just like to take a minute to say a big THANK-YOU to all of you!!!

I love all things beauty and that's why I started this blog, to give info that I normally don't have time or a means to share with people. In the field I am always so rushed that I don't get a chance to give info to clients that I would love to. Now I have somewhere to send them to gain information and knowledge about products and techniques.

Again thank-you for your continued support!!

No comments: