Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sigma Brushes Contest Entry...FOTD Dramatic Smokey Eye



I absolutely love this look, and think it ay be my new favorite. It is a dramatic smokey eye with a hit of turquoise to really take it to the next level. I have always loved smokey eye's and think it creates a look that makes everyone's eyes look larger and more beautiful! It is my most requested wedding look by far!

Sigma brushes hold monthly youtube contests and this is my first time entering. The prize is a great set of brushes and I LOVE trying new brushes. This line gets some great reviews so getting a chance to try some out is amazing.

For this look the colours used on the eye were;

  • black gel liner
  • ebonysShadow for Elizabeth Arden
  • turquoise pigment from Faces
  • martian shadow from Annabelle
  • gold dust mineral shadow from Pure Anada
  • black pencil liner
  • Ardelle lashes
I really hope you all like this look as much as I do! Don't forget to checkout the tutorial on youtube for complete details on how to achieve this look.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

great look Nancy !!! Love it