Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Super Heroes and Villains Contest


So MizzWorthy is having another contest and this one has a super hero and villain theme. I already know what super hero I am going to create, but I wanted your feedback on what I should create for my second entry... a villain. 

I won't let you now my super hero idea yet because I want it to be a surprise, but I am very exited to get started working on it to say the least!! I think this is a great contest idea because we all have our favorite heroes and villains, either from resent years or our childhood. My hero comes from a favorite childhood show...you want to know don't you??!! lol

So give me some great villain idea's I want to hear some great idea's! As well please check out MizzWorthy's blog, it is listed to the right under websites I recommend.

2 comments:

Glitterish Allsorts said...

Maybe you could try a look for a villain from classic literature? I think I'm going to practice a Wicked Queen from Snow white look...although it won't be entry quality lol

NancyPower said...

That could be an option, I was leaning towards comic villains, but you make a very interesting suggestion! Can't wait to start working on the idea's.

I'm sure your look will be wonderful!!