Monday, September 14, 2009

Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Lotion


I hate to say it but the colder months are fast approaching and with it comes something else... dry skin! I live in Canada who the cold weather hear really leaves me with dry itchy skin that doesn't seem to effect me in the warm months. Every year I turn to the same product, Vaseline Cocoa Butter lotion to put moisture into my skin.

Vaseline makes so many wonderful products for a variety of skin issues, but Cocoa Butter lotion is by far my favorite. This rich lotion gives hydration and the fragrance is one that I always love. The line also comes with a cream and body butter for even dryer skin, so no one is left out from enjoying this line!

I also love this lotion for my feet after a pedicure, using it and covering with cotton socks leave's my feet so soft and it even works on my elbows which tend to always be extra dry.

The price of this one is also a plus as Vaseline always has amazing prices for how great the product is, I pay about $5 and get a supply that lasts me a couple months. I love a great product and a great price point!

So there you have it my fav lotion for the winter months! Let me know what your staple hydration product is for the winter months!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

by far my favorite too! Can't get enough of the cocoa butter scent - makes me want to sip a pina colada in the sunny tropics!

NancyPower said...

Wal-mart is having a sale and the large bottle ( I think it was 791 ml) is on sale for $6!!! Go out and get one! (09/21/09)