Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Beautylicious Cosmetics A Review


Beautylicious Cosmetics is a mineral cosmetic company from Canada. Jessica began her company from home in early 2009 and her loyal Youtube clientele is growing quickly. Jessica was kind enough to send me a few shadows to try so keep reading to hear what i think about this Canadian mineral makeup company.

I must say in the past I haven't been impressed with mineral shadow's, I often find them under-pigmented giving washes of colour. This cannot be said for Beautylicious Cosmetics, these shadow's are highly pigmented giving amazing colour payoff without having to use a lot of product. There is not a selection of matte shades as of yet so these are shimmer, but the shimmer is well done and not 'sparkly'. For myself I love using these shadows in combination with matte shadows to created looks with depth and shimmer.

I think the stars of this line are Jessica's bright colours, to me this is what she does best. Pure bright uncompromising colours that create a punch for any look you are creating. Shades such as sorbet and peacock have quickly become some of my favorites in the line.

The price of these shadow's is great as well at $6 for one or $20 for 4. She also offers collections at varying price points. Each jar contains 2.5 grams of product for you to enjoy!

If you love to make a statement with your shadow's and always wanted a great mineral shadow to try check out Beautylicious Cosmetics! Tell Jessica Nancy sent you!

No comments: