Wednesday, October 21, 2009

NOTD China Glaze Fortune Teller

Follow my blog with bloglovin


So I jumped on the bandwagon and went out and bought China Glaze's Holloween colour Fortune Teller today. This colour is a black base with lots of different sized chucks of orange glitter inside.

I personally love this colour, which I didn't really expect! I thought it would be ok but once I was done I thought the effect was stunning! I took a couple of pics but my camera didn't do it justice with my lighting last night. 

The finish is a little dull due to the glitters creating an uneven effect, but a coat of seche vite cured that leaving an ultra shiny result! I've seen many people use CG's matte top coat over this colour, for me though I think it makes Fortune Teller loose it's charm.

If you love polish and Halloween as I do, run out and try to get this polish. In my opinion it's well worth it!!

No comments: