Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Requests, Requests!


Do you have a product you would like to see reviewed, or a look you would like to see as a tutorial? I am taking requests as I have been feeling a little uninspired lately to create new looks, as well I would like to review products that my readers would specifically like to see. 

I have some great reviews coming in the near future, but want to test my new products for a while before I review. I am getting some products from some smaller companies, so that I can share with you some products from companies that I feel should get more recognition!

If you have requests please pass them along and I will do my best to get to them soon!

Hope your having a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybelline Colour Sensational lipstick
Clinique Even Better skin corrector
Estee Lauder fall make up