So I'm in the final countdown for the IMATS as I know many of you out there are. I have been researching the various companies to see who I should visit first. Trying to plan what classes are not misses for me etc. There is so many great things going on it can be overwhelming to say the least. It is good to plan some things out ahead of time so that you make sure you get to see everything you wanted to.
MUFE will be 40% off for the event. They have put together some HD sets that you could order ahead of time, or take your chances to pick it up at the show.
The best seller sets:
- 4 Must Have HD Concealers (305,330,355,370) $80
- 4 HD foundation set WARM (117,128,177,185) $115
- 4 HD Foundation set COOL (115,155,175,180) $115
- HD Powder & Kabuki Brush $50
- Perfect Primers (HD Elixir, HD Primer N0, All Mat) $85
* taxes included, plus a black MAKE UP FOR EVER bracelet with the purchase of an HD set.
It is my understanding that MUFE has a line that can be well over an hour, and Crown Brush is a very popular stop as well. If you are wanting to take advantage for of these, as well as others make sure to get there early so that you can fit everything in!
A floor plan for the venue can be downloaded in PDF format so that you can have a plan when you arrive so take advantage of that. If you are a professional, don't forget to ask the vendors f the offer a pro discount. It never hurts to ask and many will offer the paperwork at the show for you to fill out.
Let me know if you are going, I would love to see you there!!!