Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Gloss



As I was shopping today I stumbled upon Rimmel's new Stay Glossy lip gloss.  There were 5 shades which included an amazingly pigmented black. I really liked all 5 and may collect them as they all swatched really well!! Last year I spent almost $40 for a mini set of Kat Von D glosses that were not nearly pigmented and almost the same exact shades!

I know many of you say black isn't really wearable, but there is so much you can do with it! Mostly I use it to make other lip shades a little darker when you just want more richness and depth!

I think these glosses are great! Most of you know I have a love hate relationship with Rimmel as I find their products very hit or miss, but this one is a winner in my books!!

If you see them take a look, I think you may be pleasantly surprised!

2 comments:

Lina said...

Wow, the black looks lush! Must check these glosses out! xx

NancyPower said...

@ Lina - If you pick them up let me know what you think?!