Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Holidays Are Over... Now Bring On the Great Deals!!!



So the holiday's are over and now I am in the midst of trying to play catch up on emails while testing products I received over the break. I was lucky enough to be a part of a fun pin up shoot over the weekend and I can't wait to get some pics so that I can share the results with you!

Now that the holiday's are over many companies are clearing out their holiday collections, take the time to check your local stores to see what great deals you can get on some amazing limited edition products!! It's a great way to pick up products you wouldn't buy for yourself during your holiday shopping!

If you have found some great deals out there, or received some amazing products over Christmas take a moment and share it with a comment!

No comments: