Monday, June 21, 2010

Annabelle's Zebra Bronzer in Haute Gold

Yet again I am lucky enough to try an Annabelle product! This time it a bronzer, and the only one that I think I didn't already own from the Annabelle line! The Zebra bronzer  was a limited edition product but is becoming a part of the permanent collection, which is great news for the bronzer collector!



This bronzer is a blending of several colours that create a subtle bonze with a luminous glow. On my pale skin it is a great bronze without being harsh and the glow is nice for the dewy looks that are popular for the season. If you have a darker skin tone I can see it being worn all over to create an amazing luminous look for the skin!

The powder blends onto the skin so nicely that it almost melts into the skin. I always am impressed with annabelle powders and how finely milled they are for a drugstore brand! This means that the glow is just that and not a glittery type mess as I often see from other drugstore brands!

If you like a really deep intense bronzer this one isn't for you, but if you like a subtle look then at $11 this one is definitely worth checking out!

No comments: