Friday, June 4, 2010

JOE Fresh Nail Polish Review

Earlier this week I told you that I purchased 3 of the JOE Fresh nail polishes. The colours I bought were, Powder Blue, Butter and Nude. I couldn't wait to try these little beauties out which were 3 for $10 at my local Great Canadian Superstore.



So what did I think of these polishes?? For the price I really liked these little bottles of polish. The colour selection is really great offering everything from pastel to the darkest richest colours. I found the brush a little awkward because of how short it was but I did like how big the brush itself, allowing me to cover my thumb in three strokes.

I did not find this polish the smoothest ever, it was streaky on the first application but in the pic shown I have only used 2 coats so you can see how quickly the colour smoothed itself out. I am on day 3 with this manicure and I am just starting to see the signs of wear. I think I may start to see peeling today but that is completely normal for me so this wear of this polish on my nails as the same as that of China Glaze, Orly etc.

I really think for the price these are great little polishes.. at the least the colours I bought were great. Let me know your experiences with Joe Fresh polishes... did you like them??

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I saw a review of these nail polishes in the Summer issues of LouLou. They were also saying what a great value they were. Nice mani as well ;)

NancyPower said...

@Kat Stanford - thanks I really like the robin blue colour, so nice for this weather.