Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cover FX Mint Glaze



A few months ago I was so lucky to be invited to the first ever blogger event by Cover FX! I was impressed when I learned the companies history and felt so lucky to have a chance to try some of the products Cover FX offers. My favourite quickly became Mint Glaze, Cover FX's refreshing and protective lip product.

I have chronic dry lips for which I have tried pretty much everything available on the market. I have several products I have grown to love, and Mint Glaze is right up there with my favourites! This product gives you long lasting softness, and is a great primer for your lip colour. The mint in this product is completely apparent but not overwhelming at all! The texture is thick without being heavy coating your lips with a lasting layer of protection and softness.

Lee Graff says this of Mint Glaze in her Med FX blog, 'For daily year round protection, Mint Glaze FX with SPF 15 is your perfect fortifying lip treat-mint primer. It contains restorative peptides and protective vitamins. A treatment glazed balm that soothes dry lips and is a perfect primer under other lip products. Use 3 times daily and at night for maximum benefits. Mint Glaze FX is truly a lip saver!'.

If you are looking for a great lip product Cover FX offers an amazing product in Mint Glaze!

No comments: