Tuesday, August 10, 2010

KQC X-Heat Straightening Iron



I have curly hair which I straighten most of the time! I have tried several straightening irons in the past with mixed results and began to think I had to go to salon to get the results I wanted! So when flatironexperts.com asked me if I wanted to try the KQC X-Heat I jumped at the chance to try something new!

I was so excited when the box arrived because it meant that I could but my old Babyliss away to try something new. I will admit I didn't have a lot of hope because I figured that I simply wasn't capable of giving my hair salon results, I am so happy to say that I am wrong!

First of all I loved how quickly this iron heated up to a whopping 410 degree's! Something that a curly haired gal like me needs to get results! I also loved that it wasn't just a button to push for off and on but a switch with a bright light to say it was on. In the past I have left other iron's on thinking I had turned them off due to a very dim light which was hard to see and a push button that sometimes didn't work as it should!

Next this iron did NOT pull at the hair at all! It was smooth and easy to use without any tugging or snagging! This is something that has always bothered me about other irons... beauty shouldn't hurt like that!! haha

Now what you really want to know... does it work??? Well just look at my hairs normal texture and the after results!!! Results may I add that lasted for 3 days (because I really wanted to test this iron out) without needing anything touched up other then my bangs! That is unheard of for me and I was so impressed!



If you would like to learn more about this iron.. you know all the technical things such as negative ions and Far Infrared (FIR) rays; which must work because I'm in love with the results!! Please check out the KQC at Flat Iron Experts! This iron also qualifies for free shipping which is a nice bonus!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

FabulousSavings.ca Cristina said...

Wow! That's pretty impressive. And the light-up light to let you know it's on and HOT is awesome. I can't tell you how many times I've burnt my fingers on an iron thinking it was cooled down. But 410 degrees??? That's really hot! I'm guessing this is the type of iron you wear a cotton glove on the hand that'll be touching tresses after a glide though, yes? This is something I think I'd like to try as my hair is thick and wavy and has a mind of its own.

- Cristina from FabulousSavings.ca