Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Marcelle Brighten Your Eye's Collection


Today while running errands I stumbled upon a display for Marcelle's Brighten Your Eye's Collection. I found 4 amazing metallic liners (pictured above) that are some of the most interesting finishes I have seen in a while! They were beyond pure metallic with a finish that glistened like jewels when I tested them. There are also glitter liners available in this line as well!



I also found the best palette (pictured above) this picture doesn't do it justice I don't think as when I swatched the colours they were deep and luxurious! The picture that I took in store didn't do this palette justice either so it is one you need to see in person!

Have any of you come across this collection? Have you purchased some goodies and would like to share your thoughts??

No comments: