Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer... a Dupe for MAC MSF????



I am always looking for good dupes in drugstore lines for products, so when I heard that Hard Candy's So Baked Bronzer was a dupe for MSF's I had to give it a try! If you remember Revlon launched a line of Colorstay products last year that were supposed to dupe MAC MSF's as well. (click here to read my thoughts on that product!)

I bought this one a couple of months back and I must say this time I think I really found a winner. When lightly applied this product can be used all over the skin to give a luminous yet natural look! Apply a more intense layer to parts of the face you really want a luminosity and you have a great glowy highlighted look!

This product comes in four shades, so there is something to be found for everyone. Even my pale skin can take the lightest shade (Tiki) without my face looking too dark or muddy! The marbleized product (again much like MSF) also means you can take colour from different area's to achieve different looks.

I really think for the price point you really can't go wrong with Hard Candy's So Baked Bronzer!!

1 comment:

Jill Oliver-Fox said...

I also have tiki! I am loving it, it is a great illuminating bronzy shade on me and darker skin tones I am sure it would be a great highlighter. I want to try more but they are always sold out

Glad to see you back, I know how crunched for time you are