Monday, November 23, 2015

So it's been a hot minute!!!

you may have noticed I have been absent... For like 3 years!! I have had a lot happen in my life which I won't bore you with but in short life got busy and beauty and social media had to take a back burner for a bit. Over the last year or so I took to Instagram sharing products and looks etc and found the fun in beauty again. Lately I have felt that while simply sharing pics are great I miss the platform to explain looks and other things in detail. So here we are... Me writing my first post in way too long. 

I have decided this blog will be a place for me to just share and expand on things I share on other social media. I will aim to post often but my life is still pretty crazy at times! I am hoping you will enjoy checking in with me again. Sharing tips and tricks I have learned and as always sharing products I can't be without. 

Please say hi so we can reconnect and I will see you again again very soon!!!!!



No comments: