Friday, April 17, 2009

Annabelle's Custom Quads

I just purchased a few of Annabelle's custom quad colours and just wanted to pass along my experience with them. I have always loved Annabelle's shadows for their shade selection and colour payoff, and I wasn't disappointed by this new offering from Annabelle!!

The colour selection is wonderful as they have included many more viberant shades then ever before. This colour selection to me is much more along the lines of MAC then a normal drugstore brand. The colour payoff is even better then normal on most of the shades although I was disappointed in a couple of the shades for viberancy!

The bronze and gold shades are some of the best that I have seen in a while from any company and their blues and green's are shades that would look great on almost everyone!

I like that you can pick your colours and put them in your own quad as usually with quad selections there are always one or two shades that you never seem to use!

I really hope that Annabelle keeps this line for a long time to come! I have half of the colours so far and will be out get the remaining shades soon!

No comments: