Friday, May 15, 2009

Modern Green an Blue Eye Tutorial





Hello everyone!! Today I wanted to tell you about a look that I was inspired to create from a picture of a flower I saw online the other day. I've included pics of the makeup that I used and I hope that helps when and if you go to create this look for yourself!

I started by using the green pigment mixed with mixing medium in the inner corner of the eye using a small shader brush. I followed that my using the greenish blue pigment again with the medium and the same brush from the inner third until almost the very outer corner of the eye. Then using a stiff dome brush I used the darker blue pigment again with mixing medium in the very outer corner of the eye. I then used the darkest shade from my NYX blue trio and blended that into the crease so that it would soften the edges and give some definition to the crease. I then used the lightest in the trio as a highlighter to the brow bown.

I finished with black liner on the outer two thirds of the lash line as well as on the water line of the lashes below. A little Mascara and that completed the look.

I really liked this look however the true colours didn't translate as well as I had hoped with the camera!

I hope you all like this look it's a fun one for the spring!

No comments: