Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Revlon Colorstay Foundation


I'm often asked what my favorite foundation is when working with clients. I must admit that it is difficult as I do have so many favorites but for me personally when I'm at home there is only one choice. Revlon Colorstay is one of the best I have ever used for my face. No matter what I use a always go back to this product. I know that many Youtube guru's such as MissChievous and MakeupGeek have found and love this product as well. I have contemplated several times on using this product in my working makeup kit but always steer away as I know several people who have a sensitivity to this foundation line due to its coverage. If you are like though and need maximum coverage I think this is the way to go. I know several people who have switched form products such as MAC to use Revlon Colorstay!

The product goes on so smoothly and settles into a matte and long lasting finish. The coverage is extremely buildable into an opaque finish that will cover the most uneven skin tones. Usually with maximum coerage foundations that tends to be creasing or movement throughout the day. Relvon stays where you put it and if you are extremely oily as I am can be blended back into place without noticeable signs of makeup meltdown that some other brands tend to show.

I can't really rave about this product enough, but as I have said I have heard of people having a sensitivity to this product so do keep that in mind when trying it.

I wouldn't be without this product in my personal makeup bag!

No comments: