Thursday, May 21, 2009

Summer Eye Turorial





So this is the next installment as I play with some new products that I have been buying!! Reviews of these products will come as soon as I can I promise!!

For this look again I have included a pic of the makeup used. Please let me know by commenting if this addition helps you! I started with primer all over my eye, I then went in with orange on the inner corner of the eye with a small shader brush. I next took the lighter of the purple duo and but that on the middle of my eye using a medium flat brush so that I could really pack on the colour. I then followed up with the darker of the purple duo on the outer corner of my eye using a small dome brush so create a nice "V" shape. Finally I used a large shader brush with the purple single colour and blended out my crease. Then used the pigment to highlight my brow bone. I then lined upper and lover lash line and added 2 coats of mascara.

I really liked this look it made me feel like there was sun when I tested out this look on a rainy day!!

I'll be working on various eye tutorials over the coming weeks. If there are any specific looks or tips you would like please include it in the comments section and I will try to work on those as well over the coming weeks!!

No comments: