Wednesday, May 27, 2009

NYX Eyeshadow Haul





So I've been wanting to buy NYX products for quite a while now but they are a little hard to get in Canada! Most YouTube guru's use them and find they are comparable to MAC so I just wanted to try them out. Shoppers carried them one year at Christmas time but decided not to carry the line. I was so exited when I went on their site and found out the Rexall in Peterobrough carries the line in store. I rushed off and purchased several of their trio's to try out.

Well I love them!!! I have been using them almost every day for about two weeks now and the colour payoff is amazing! As well the colours do not crease and stay vibrant all day when using proper primers!! As well they have colour selection that most brands just don't carry! Oranges. yellows blues etc that will 'knock your socks off' so to speak. They also carry a wide selection of natural shades as well for the more subdued makeup junkie!! A trio sells for $10 and pot size is quite big. If you go for the singles ( I bought a few of those as well) they go for $7 and give a really good sized pot of shadow that will last quite a while even with everyday wear! I only wish that the singles were round instead of square so that I could use my palettes for storage :(

Here is the link so you can check out all the NYX has to offer and so you can find a store near you that carries this brand! http://www.nyxcosmetics.ca/.

2 comments:

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

If you like NYX, try Cherry Culture (sometimes has 20% off sale) or a few small websites that sell it, price point is a lot cheaper than Rexall :-)

NancyPower said...

@ Halifax - for my first round I really wanted to see them in store before I purchased. I am no not an order online for the first try kinda girl!! Don't know why, now that I know the product better I have ordered from various sources to get a better price! I love NYX for sure especially for shadow's!