Tuesday, June 2, 2009

China Glaze Nail Polish


I recently read about China Glaze nail polishes on MissChievous's blog. I had been looking for a great polish and decided to try it out. The only place that I have found them in Canada is at Sally's Beauty Supply however they may be available from other retailers.

I love the colour range that is available and the quality of the polish itself comparable to OPI without a doubt. The polishes retail for around $7 but if you are a Sally's Beauty card holder you can get them for much cheaper then that!

I have been wearing them for a couple of months now and have already accumulated quite a collection of colours! Using my Seche Vite topcoat which I have mentioned in a previous blog I can change my polish several times a week without a fuss and enjoy all the colour selections that China Glaze has to offer!

No comments: