Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment


I always get asked what my favorite gloss is and people always assume it will be MAC. Although I think MAC glosses are amazing and well worth their cost my favorite is actually Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment by Sally Hansen. Although I really don't find that it plumps, I absolutely love the shade Sheer Pink(the middle one in the pic) and love the minty quality, it's like pretty blistex! It leaves my lips so soft and isn't sticky at all! It is in my purse at all times and I wouldn't be without it!!

The only thing I wish they would change is the colour range, there isn't enough options for my personal taste although they do now have Lip Inflation's Color-Full which I have yet to try as it is a new product that I have seen online but not in my local stores as of yet.

If you are looking for a drug store brand to try and you like a minty feel give this one a try!

No comments: