Saturday, June 27, 2009

Clarins Self Tanner for the Face


I purchased Clarins self tanner for the face before going on vacation because I try to keep my face out of the sun as much as possible but often due to this fact my face appears much lighter then my body. This product comes in 2 shades one for the beginner or paler skin person (that's me) or a darker shade.

I loved this product. The smell was pleasant unlike many self tanners. The formulation left me skin feeling soft and moisturized but not oily, which is great as I have an oily complexion. It is to be applied using a cotton pad which I thought was great as it gave better control and therefore less mess. I used this product and night an when I got up in the morning a wonderful NON ORANGE was on my skin. You can adjust the colour my using every day, every other day etc. This product did not leave lines where maybe I hadn't perfectly applied the product which I thought was amazing.

This self tanner is a little on the expensive side a $32 CAD but I feel it's well worth it or the results as well the bottle is quite large giving you enough product to last you weeks on end.

This is one of my favorite products I have tried this year and m favorite tanning product by far!!

No comments: