Sunday, June 28, 2009

L'Oreal's Everpure Leave-in Conditioner

I recently purchased L'Oreal's everpure leave in conditioner in an attempt to protect my hair with it's sulfate free formula. L'Oreal claims that this formula is more gentle on coloured hair and leaves it smelling fresh with it's rosemary and mint fragrance. I have curly and usually dry hair both due to texture and my constant hair lightening.

I wish I could say I loved this product but although I found the scent refreshing the conditioner itself did not leave my my hair feeling any softer. In fact my hair felt straw like after being dried and styled.

I have read several positive reviews on this line of products and post positive reviews came from people who had fine to medium textured hair which was either straight or with a wave. Maybe this product just wasn't meant for us curly haired girls as many products just aren't strong enough to tame our tresses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agreed. Absolutely dreadful for curly, colored hair. My hair felt so parched. I gave it 3 tries and it's out!