Monday, January 18, 2010

Another Wedding Season is Fast Approaching!



The wedding season is fast approaching, which means a lot of you brides out there are searching for all those things that will make your wedding a perfect day to remember. There are so many details to take care of that it can seem overwhelming at times. Always remember to keep a checklist, it saved me during my planning and it helps you to stay on track!


I am currently gearing up for wedding season myself and have launched my revamped website .  If you are a bride in the Durham region on Ontario please feel free to send me an email regarding availability for your upcoming wedding or event!


I love wedding season and consider an honour to be a part of a brides big day!


Oshawa, Courtice, Peterborough, Ontario.

3 comments:

COCAMIA said...

It's getting very busy with brides! Already getting booked starting in march...it's a great business!

Mel said...

Hi Nancy, saw your tweet about readers so I figured I'd check you out. I have a blog as well, but it's on music. Anywhooooo --

I'm only recently getting into makeup blogs, and I really like yours. I'm 22, and a bit of a belated makeup junkie lifewise. Looking forward to your upcoming posts! :)

NancyPower said...

@ Mel - Welcome to my blog, I hope you do enjoy the upcoming posts. 22 isn't late to become a makeup junkie!!