Monday, January 25, 2010

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner



Maybelline has finally added a gel liner to the line up. I noticed while shopping the other day that the Eye Studio line as added a gel liner that comes in 4 colours for you to try; black, brown, grey and plum. The liner also comes with the brush to apply it with, but from a close look I think I would stick to the brush I use now.

Maybelline claims that 'only our oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base. So color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours, smudge-proof and water-proof and the most intense line for lasting drama'. Reviews I have read are mixed, some say it is a great product while others hated it. I have gathered that those who use only liner find that it smudges (especially if you have oily lids). Those who prime and layer product find it wears well. 

I've decided I'm going to give this liner a try next time I see it on sale, just in case I don't like it! Have you tried this liner?? If so what did you think of it?

No comments: