Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rimmel LYCRA Lash Extender Mascara



In recent months I have become sort of a fan of Rimmel mascara's. I had avoided Rimmel for quite a while because I just wasn't impressed with much of their colour collection. Once I gave Rimmel mascara's a shot I found them to be quite a good bargain for good quality. Recently while my local drug store had an AMAZING sale I picked up LYCRA Lash Extender as I had heard some good things about it!

Rimmel claims that, 'one coat of LYCRA® Lash Extender Mascara stretches and extends even difficult lashes for an impresive high performance result with 14 hour curl hold. A New high-adhesion, quick dry LYCRA® formula delivers smudge-proof, smear-proof and flake-proof wear for girls on the go.'. Not sure about the curl but this mascara is very nice.

The brush is the traditional spoolie style which I usually like the best to be honest... I guess I'm not high tech!! LOL The mascara is smooth and not at all clumpy creating full lashes. There is no flaking or smudging, and lasted all day on my lashes. I love this mascara when used with my favourite primer, it creates an amazing effect for my lashes!

For the $4 I spent on this mascara when on sale I couldn't ask for better results! There are still some mascara's that I like better, but this has found nice home in my makeup bag and I will pick this one up again when I see another great Rimmel sale and my local drug store!

No comments: