Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Favorite Beauty Books of a Makeup Artist!



I get asked often what books I would recommend to people who want to learn more about makeup! There is an endless amount of great books out there so I though I would include a new section on my blog where you see my recommendations and then then have a chance to read more about each book.

You will find over to the left a section called My Favorites. Here I will be adding books that I love so that you can have a complete list. Some are geared towards beginners and some for the more advanced, but there will be something there for everyone! I will update this list whenever I can to include my new favorites!

If you like this Recommendation section let me know and maybe in the future I can expand it to include more of my favorite beauty things!

Hope this helps all of you that have asked!

No comments: