Friday, January 29, 2010

L'Oreal H.I.P. Kohl Liner



As I told you earlier this week I am a sucker for great packaging!!! This is what lead me to check out L'Oreal H.I.P.'s kohl liner when I saw it in my local Shoppers Drug Mart. H.I.P. products aren't as easily found here in Canada, so when I see some I always take a look.

This product comes in a vile and there were six gorgeous shades in my local store to choose from. at first glance it reminds you of a liquid liner with a tube and pull out applicator.

I had high hopes for the cute little bottle of liner, but I was quickly disappointed. First of all this is a powder consistency, something that I usually don't look for in a liner unless it is in a cake form. The applicator is an extremely firm pointed sponge that I actually found irritating to the skin. Finally the colour payoff was a supreme disappointment, with fallout out everywhere. So many bright tubes to choose from but the colour simply did not transfer onto the eye!

I would skip this product even though it looks pretty in the bottle, that is where the charm ends!

No comments: