Monday, July 12, 2010

The POREfessional Pro Balm by Benefit


If you read my blog often you know how I have complained about my oily skin... with this often comes enlarged pores which I have started to notice over time! I have tried several primers and pore minimizers and some have worked a little but I had never found my holy grail so to speak! When I was asked if I would like to try Benefit's new pore minimizing product the POREfessional I jumped at the chance both because I am always looking for a great pore minimizer and because I love Benefit products so much!

When I opened the box this little tube called to me, it's kitschy and cute and something I wanted to display. I know packaging isn't everything, but I really liked it non the less! On to the important things now I guess... does it work?!

I am so pleased to say that I found great results with this product. I was sure to apply it by smoothing it gently over my enlarged pores and not rubbing in the product too much. You want it to cover the pores leaving a seamless look. This product also doubles as a primer as it is very efficient, especially for traveling! There is a fragrance to this product which is very lovely, I did find it a little strong at first seeing as many of my enlarged pores are around my nose, but I have grown accustomed to it and actually really enjoy the fresh scent it provides!

Facts:
  • lightweight
  • oil free
  • trancelucent coverage
  • contains silicone for a silky application
  • can be worn both under and over makeup!
If you need help with enlarged pores, or are just curious on what a difference this product will make to your skin be sure to check out your Benefit section this month to get a POREfessional for yourself!

No comments: