Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why do I Crave Change???



It's that time of year when I crave a new hair do! I have been trying to grow out my hair because I know with a newborn it will be so much easier and there will be so many options for up do's etc. Then this little voice starts reminding me how much I love my hair when it is shorter and how much fun it can be.



I came across a couple of photo's that inspired me and I wanted to share them with you! Anyone else have this need to change their hair?? Dramatic changes are a craving that I have, but that I don't give into like I used to at one time but the urge is still there!!

1 comment:

FabulousSavings.ca Cristina said...

OMG I know exactly what you mean. When I feel dull or drab, I always head to the salon for a change. It doesn't have to be anything drastic either - even a few peekaboo highlights under the crown are great because you don't have to worry about filling roots, and it offers an edgy look. Right now my hair is really long because I'm getting married this October... so I'm growing it for styling purposes. But a few days after the big day, I'm going for a chop! I love the first picture - the side swoop bad and whispy look is so pretty. :)

Cristina from FabulousSavings.ca