Friday, April 30, 2010

Where Have I Been Lately???



I know I have been a little MIA lately. Most of my twitter followers will know that my hubby and I are expecting our second child in October... YEAH. I have not been close to being myself over this past 3 months and have been sick most of the time, which has made sitting at a computer very difficult for me!

The good news is that over the past week or so the fog has began to lift and I am starting to feel more like myself! This means that I will hopefully be able to get back to testing and posting very soon which makes me very excited.

I have missed interacting with you all so much and look forward to getting back to working on my blog, which I love on a more normal basis!

I have some contests and giveaways planned over the next few months to thank you all for your support since I started my blog so stay tuned for that!

No comments: